Friday, January 05, 2007

Ko-incidence

Life is full coincidences these days. Unexpected, unforeseen but delighting. Let me explain. When I came to Hyderabad, being homesick, I use to search for people from Karad, my hometown, who are in Hyderabad. And I met Amol through orkut. Amol and I decided to meet on some weekend in Hyderabad. We were in good touch but could never meet in person. One day he mails me that he got transfered to Pune. I just left the thought of meeting again. To my goodness, when I went to appear for SNAP exam to Pune, I saw Amol too at the same exam centre and in the same exam hall as of mine. Well out of thousands of people appearing for the exam, he was one of those 20 (lucky) people sitting in my exam hall. We people call it a coincidence, for almighty GOD it is routine.

On another day in Hyderabad, I had sumptous dinner with two of my office colleagues. While coming back at one corner our ways parted. We were discussing something. I decided to continue walking till their home and not to leave just for the reason that I could leave as my house was nearer. So we continued the topic and around 11.30 in the night I was coming back to my shelter. While returning, singing a old KishoreDa's song, I noticed a familier face crossing me. I felt I have seen him somewhere. Then I recalled that he was one of my IIT friends, Satish. I rushed to him and asked,"Were you in IIT KGP?". He said, "Yes". And by that time he too recalled that we were staying in one hall. It's always a pleasure to meet somebody hum-alma mater. A small decision to accompany my friends till their home awarded me catching up with an old friend. We people call it a coincidence, for almighty GOD it is routine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check from where blog is accessed.

Locations of visitors to this page